First you start off with what appears to be a perfectly fine 1963 Corvette front end.
Then you look real hard for any kind of stress fractures that might later show up in the paint job. You grind back a little paint and you grind back a little fiberglass then you sandwich the area with fresh fiberglass to make it real strong.
Then you keep looking real hard until everything looks suspect then you grind it all back and re-fiberglass everything.
Headlight bucket inner plate reinforcements are next. These bolt to the header bar that run left to right just behind the headlights. After these are bolted in and the support rods are installed its time to apply bonding adhesive.
As we did for the hood, I used a set of dumbbells to match the height of the body and the buckets. Bonding adhesive was then applied between the body and the header bar and allowed to cure.
Then you do the exact same thing to the other side. I am not sure I am done but they're much better.