This is a Chevrolet Nomad with a Corvette front end. Chevrolet almost put this into production but changed their mind at the last minute opting for the Bel Air front end. This never made production.
Hot August Nights was a blast and we will be sure to do it again.
- 100,000 views and growing
- Majority of the views are from USA
- Other top countries include Sweden, Malaysia, Canada and Switzerland
- 221 Posts
- 582 Comments
- Shipping from Hawaii cost $4200
- The air cleaner has a value of $7000
- Per pound, the most expensive item is the rear window trim, valued at $3500
- Labor is over 3000 hours
- Average NADA Classic Car retail value for a 1963 FI SWC is currently $132,000.