Although I don't have pictures to support his effort, Ty spent several hours fitting the rear bumper area to perfection.
After all that hard work we loaded up the Corvette and took it to a local Friday night car show a few miles down the road. It was a fun evening and several people stopped to talk about our project.
Oh yeah. I got tired of people referring to my trailer as a POS so I made some minor modifications and gave it a fresh coat of paint. I think it turned out great and I doubt Ty and Dennis will bad mouth it any more.
OK, so here's where we are. There is one more repair that needs to be worked on before we can say "fit" is complete. There is an interference between the right side A pillar and the passenger door that won't allow a chrome piece to be installed. This interference can only be corrected by cutting and repositioning the A pillar. Once this is repaired we can remove the body and start doing "finish" work. Be forewarned, finish work will be a long process.